- This event has passed.
A Year of Poetic Healing : Asheville, NC
January 21, 2018 - December 2, 2018$360
A Year of Poetic Healing : Women’s Circle will lead women through a year long intuitive journey to their creative center. A poetry circle is not a class or a workshop, but rather a formed vessel of rich sharing, communion, and collective healing. It is where we begin to lay the foundations for the life we most want to create for ourselves, and by extension, the world. It is where we hold witness to the soft and tender voice of the heart that sometimes feels too fragile to show even our family or partner, much less the world.
We will meet the second Sunday of every month in a lovely West Asheville location and read poems together in order to explore our inner landscape through writing prompts and truth sharing. We will explore topics such as :
– Creating your own permissions as a woman
– Practices of deep listening
– Interpreting and Understanding your dreams
– How to walk through the hidden realms
– Cultivating and trusting intuition
– Practices to nurture and faciliate delight and joyfulness
– Attunement to nature
– Refining your writing process
The cost is $360 for 12 monthly 2 1/2-hour sessions. Monthly payment options can be discussed. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org